This is a great 21-Day Fix snack when you are craving a chip! It pairs great with salsa or guacamole or is a great base for some cheesy nachos!
- Take 2 small 6-inch corn tortillas and cut them each into 6 pieces.
- Place on a cookie sheet and spray with Pam. Then bake in the oven at 350 for 15 minutes or until crispy and lightly browned.
Please note: you can make a whole tray of them and then once cooled, place in a ziploc baggie for consumption later on.
*** 21 Day Fix and Fix Extreme Containers (per 12 chips): 1 Yellow ***
Variations to add prior to baking:
- Sprinkle with Old Bay Seasoning
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and truvia mixture
- Sprinkle with paprika and parmesan cheese