I made this as a side dish and it was so delicious! I loved the lemony dressing paired with sweet and tangy dried cranberries. It’s best served cold and makes 8 servings
- 1 cup coarse-ground bulgur
- 2 cups cubed English cucumber
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- Place bulgur in large bowl. Cover with 2 cups of boiling water. Cover and let stand for 30 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Fluff with fork.
- Add cucumber and remaining ingredients
- Toss gently to combine.
Calories (1 cup): 197