These were not very sweet so you may want to add more Truvia if you like your muffins sweet. I enjoyed these topped with a little low fat whipped cream cheese. They are a great low fat, high protein muffin snack!
- 2 cups rolled quick oats
- 1 medium apple, chopped into small cubes with skin
- 2 scoops of vanilla whey protein powder (I used Jay Robb)
- 4 egg whites
- 6 oz. non fat Greek Yogurt
- 6 packets of Truvia
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Place paper liners sprayed with Pam in muffin tin.
- Mix all ingredients in a blender. Pour into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Make 12 muffins.