These apricot squares have a cake-like consistency and I enjoy eating them as a healthy snack or dessert because it’s made with clean ingredients and fruit!
- 2/3 cup almond flour (I used Trader Joe’s Almond meal)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder (I used Jay Robb’s Vanilla Whey Protein)
- 1/3 cup baking Stevia
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4c coconut milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup dried apricots, diced
- zest of 1 large orange
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray 9×13 baking pan with non stick spray.
- In a bowl whisk together your dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, protein powder, stevia and baking powder.
- In a second bowl whisk together your eggs, milk, ACV and vanilla extract.
- Combine your wet and dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Fold in your diced apricots and orange zest.
- Pour your batter into your pan and bake for ~25-30 minutes. Cut into 12 squares.
Calories (per 1 square): 122