These were really good and this recipe was from the Clean Eating Magazine! It makes 12 muffins.
- 1 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup organic evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners and sprayed with Pam.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cane juice, baking powder, salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, avocado, banana, coconut oil and vanilla. Add to flour mixture. Stir until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups filling each about 2/3 full. Bake for 25 minutes, checking for doneness