This banana bread is so moist and delicious. You’d never know there isn’t any added sugar!
- 4 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (or almond flour)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine your bananas, eggs, and nut butter, and coconut oil in a blender and blend well.
- Add in the coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, and mix well.
- Pour your batter in a loaf pan sprayed with Pam and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and flip your bread out onto a cooling rack.
*** 21 Day Fix Containers (per 1/8th recipe): 1 Purple, .25 Red, 1 tsp, and if you use almond flour = .5 Blue OR if you use coconut flour = 1 orange ***