These are the tastiest healthiest Blueberry Muffin recipe I’ve tried! I love how they are made with whole wheat flour, egg whites, applesauce, almond milk and coconut oil!
- 1 1/2 c quick cooking oats
- 1 scoop of protein powder (I use Vanilla Shakeology)
- 1/2 c whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup baking Truvia (or you can use sugar or another sugar alternativve)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 c unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, heated and liquified
- 1 c frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line with paper liners sprayed with Pam.
- Combine dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in wet ingredients until fully combined.
- Fold in blueberries to batter.
- Fill 12-cup muffin tin with batter, equally filling each compartment.
- Bake 22-24 minutes until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes prior to removing from tins. Makes 12 muffins.