What is a Beachbody coach?
As a Beachbody coach, you help motivate and guide others as you move towards your own fitness goals. You provide guidance with meal plans and help customers make the best use out of Beachbody’s online resources and tools.
You do not have to be a certified personal trainer, a nutritionist, or a medical expert. You only have to have the desire to help yourself and others get fit!
How much does it cost to be a Beachbody coach?
There is a $39.99 start up fee. After the first month, there is a monthly $14.95 service fee that is automatically charged to a credit card kept on file with Beachbody. This service fee gives you access to Coach Relations Services, including two personalized websites, email account, and online office tools to manage your growing business. Coach Relations is very responsive and can help you with any question you might have!
Top 5 benefits of becoming a Beachbody coach:
- As a coach, you receive 25% off all Beachbody products.
- As you coach others toward their fitness goals, you will receive commissions on all Beachbody products they purchase through your own dedicated websites that Beachbody gives you.
- You do not have to stock inventory or be responsible for shipping.
- You can run your own small business, or grow it to become your main source of income!
- You have the opportunity to make a difference by helping others lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle. You do this by helping others be accountable with their fitness!
Do I have to be a club member to be a Beachbody coach?
No. You do not have to be a club member to be a Beachbody coach, however you are able to better help your customers with navigating the club area. You can also use the many tools and resources (trainer tips, caloric needs calculator, meal plans, shopping lists) to help your clients achieve better results.
I still have questions…
Don’t worry. It took me a full year of doing various Beachbody programs to realize that this company and its products were going to be part of my life for a very long time. It wasn’t until that point that I decided to become a coach; not only for the discount on Shakeology and other exercise programs, but also to help others achieve their own fitness goals.
The video below has a great introduction to coaching, and I can also help answer any questions you might have. Just email me or contact me through my Facebook page. I look forward to helping you take this next step!