These are so yummy and I plan on making a batch of these and putting them in the fridge for a quick “1 Red” snack or breakfast since they microwave well the next day too!
- 16 slices of turkey bacon
- 8 eggs
- shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- salt and pepper
(Math Note: this recipe makes 8 bacon & egg cups, but my muffin pan has space for 12, so I left the remaining 4 empty. So in Step 2 when I say to cover the bottom of each muffin cup with bacon, I only mean 8 of them)
- Cut 8 of the slices of bacon in half and microwave for 1 min on a paper towel and plate.
- Spray a non-stick muffin pan with Pam and place two halves of bacon on the bottom of each cup.
- Microwave the remaining 8 slices of bacon.
- Place one slice of bacon in each muffin cup wrapped around the sides of the cup, covering the sides completely.
- Crack one egg into each muffin cup and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400 for about 12-15 min and then top with a little shredded cheese and place back in the oven to set for a couple minutes. Enjoy!
***21 Day Fix Containers (per 1 cup): 1 Red Container *****