I love anything avocado and this was a great breakfast idea for me! I love the taste of warm avocado!
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- 2 strips cooked bacon, crumbled (I used turkey pepperoni slices)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop out the avocado so the hole matches the size of your eggs.
- Crack an egg into each half of the avocado, resting the edge of the avocado on the side of the cookie sheet. (This helps keep it stable so the avocado doesn’t roll and spill the egg.)
- Add the pieces of bacon (or turkey pepperoni) to the top and place in the oven at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Makes 2 servings
Calories (serving is 1/2 avocado): 259 calories
**21 Day FIX containers: (per 1/2 avocado): 1 Red, 1 Blue ***