This is a super easy weeknight meal that is made in the crockpot!
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- small onion, chopped
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- Mix the first3 ingredients together in a bowl. Rub pork tenderloin in dry seasoning mixture.
- In a large saute pan, heat oil, garlic and 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar until hot.
- Add pork and sear, browning meat on all sides.
- Transfer the pork to the crock pot.
- Pour remaining 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar into saute pan and stir a few min to de-glaze the pan.
- Pour juices over top of tenderloin in crock pot. Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Remove and let sit for 5 minutes and then slice.
*** 21 Day Fix or Fix Extreme containers: 1 Red *******