I love Buffalo Chicken and have been making Chili a lot lately this winter so why not combine the two? This was so delicious and great topped with a little blue cheese. I like this chili spicy but if you want it a little milder add the hot sauce gradually to your liking.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup carrot, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced Fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 cup Frank’s hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- crumbled blue cheese (if desired)
- Cook the ground chicken in a large pan over medium heat and place in crockpot.
- Add all other ingredients (except blue cheese) to the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Serve topped with crumbled blue cheese to taste. Makes 4 servings.