This is a great way to make pulled pork since it turns fork-tender after long, coque iphone 6 slow cooking in the crockpot!
- 3-5 lb boneless pork butt shoulder
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (or less if you don’t want it too spicy!)
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- Combine all seasonings in a small bowl and rub evenly over roast
- Place meat in to crockpot and add water.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or HIGH for 4-5 hours or until pork is very tender. coque iphone pas cher Remove pork from crockpot and shred.