This creamy garlic dressing is great for those garlic lovers! And I love using my favorite brand of apple cider vinegar too! You can also try it as a sumptuous topping for potato, pasta or romaine salads.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Bragg’s Apple cider vinegar
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth
- Keep in refrigerator. Stir before serving.