Engineer your perfect body with LES MILLS PUMP. This barbell-based rapid weight loss and accelerated strength-training program incinerates calories to help give you the ultimate tight, toned, and lean body you want. The secret is THE REP EFFECT™, which requires that you use lighter weights at a higher rate of repetition so you can burn up to 1,000 calories per workout and get leaner faster.
Exclusive offer! Get the LES MILLS PUMP: CORE workout FREE when you purchase through your Team Beachbody® Coach. A $19.95 value.
for a complete breakdown of this program, what’s included, and available bonuses and gifts with your purchase, visit the above link at my Team Beachbody Coach Store)
The system includes your very own barbell—the secret weapon designed to speed up your strength training and fat loss. Your kit comes complete with a set of 2 5-lb. and 2 10-lb. weighted plates.
7 fat-blasting, lean-muscle-building workouts
- PUMP CHALLENGE. Start firing your muscles with fundamental resistance exercises that will give you visible results in no time. (20 minutes)
- PUMP AND BURN. Feel the burn with compound moves that work several muscles at once to scorch fat and calories. The bigger the burn, the bigger the results. (30 minutes)
- PUMP AND SHRED. Start shredding while you build endurance and churn through fat stores with each repetition. THE REP EFFECT™ is in full effect here. (45 minutes)
- PUMP REVOLUTION. Drive your heart rate up with quick tempos and big moves like power presses and power lunges. This is calorie burning and lean muscle building at its best. (55 minutes)
- PUMP EXTREME. Weights won’t be the only thing lifted here as you focus on intensity and targeted muscle training in this extreme workout. (55 minutes)
- FLOW. Increase flexibility, decrease soreness, and improve your alignment as you stretch and lengthen your entire body. (20 minutes)
- HARD-CORE ABS. Carve out your core and define your back with moves that hit your muscles from every direction. It’s 360-degree training for your entire midsection. (20 minutes)
- Plus, PUMP BASICS. Learn how to assemble your barbell, adjust your weights, and get proper grip and stance techniques to get the most out of your LES MILLS PUMP workout program. (10 minutes)