I finally found a quinoa salad that is delicious! I love this one as a main course since it has the chicken in it and I made iceberg lettuce wraps out of it!
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup low salt black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded or diced chicken (I bought a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store)
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 3 tbsp shredded white cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 2 scallions, chopped
- salt to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together the quinoa, corn, black beans, chicken and avocado. Season with salt and pepper
- Transfer mixture onto a bowl and top with shredded cheese, BBQ sauce, scallions.
- Serve at room temperature or cold. Makes 6 servings.
Calories: 260 calories (1/2 cup)