Fresh green beans combined with thinly cut skirt or flank steak mixed with garlic and soy sauce makes for a quick and tasty entrée.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 to 1.5 lbs of sliced steak
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup of Bragg’s liquid Aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- string beans
- Melt butter and add garlic and steak to large fry pan. Cook steak until browned.
- In a small bowl, mix beef broth, liquid Aminos, and cornstarch.
- Pour over meat mixture and cook until sauce thickens.
- Cook or steam green beans. To serve, place string beans around the edge of the serving platter and put the beef mixture in the middle. Sprinkle with sesame seeds over all.
*** 21 Day Fix Containers: 1 Red, 1 Green ***