Chicken, shrimp and sausage (or kielbasa) is simmered in a crockpot with Cajun seasonings to make this easy and spicy recipe that the whole family will love!
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 pound andouille sausage or turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced Fire Roasted tomatoes with juice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pound frozen cooked shrimp without tails
- In a crockpot, mix the chicken, sausage, tomatoes with juice, onion, green bell pepper and broth. Season with oregano, parsley, Cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper, and thyme.
- Cover, and cook 7 to 8 hours on Low, or 3 to 4 hours on High. Stir in the shrimp during the last 30 minutes of cook time. Serve over cooked rice. Serves 8.
***21 Day Fix Containers (Per 1 cup serving): 1 Red, 0.5 Green ***