This is a delicious alternative to a plain and boring meatloaf that is moist and fix-approved!
- 2lb ground beef (or turkey)
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 10z package of frozen spinach, thawed and squeeze out excess
- 100-105 vce
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all meatloaf ingredients and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix feta cheese and spinach.
- Flatten 1/2 the meatloaf mixture and spread spinach-feta mixture down the middle, cover with remaining meat mixture and shape into a loaf covering the filling.
- Place loaf in 9×13 baking pan sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake at 350 for about 40min or until done.