These yummy individual meatloaf muffins are tasty, 21 Day Fix-approved and fun for kids too!
- 1 lb of lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian style Panko Bread crumbs (or Ezekiel bread toasted, then placed in a ziploc bag and take a rolling pin to make 1/2 cup of bread crumbs and add Italian seasoning)
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 rib celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tbsp low-sodium beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 mozarella sticks, each cut into 4 pieces
BBQ Ketchup Glaze (optional)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 450. Line a 12-muffin tin with muffin liners and spray with Pam.
- Add onion, celery, carrot and garlic to your food processor/blender and finely chop. Add to a large bowl along with all other meatloaf muffin ingredients and mix until combined.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, fill measuring cup with meat mixture and add a mozzarella piece to the center and roll into a ball and place in muffin liner. Repeat 12 times.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together BBQ Ketchup glaze ingredients. and evenly top each meatloaf muffin (optional).
- Bake meatloaf 20-30 minutes and let stand 5 minutes then serve warm.
***21 Day Fix and Fix Extreme Containers ( per 3 meatloaf muffins with no glaze): 1 Red, 1 Blue, .5 Yellow and .5 Green**