This is a super easy marinade that is delicious! And each serving is 2 skewers! (This one is modified from the Fixate recipe since I don’t care for sesame oil and I prepare Bragg’s Liquid Amnios instead of using soy sauce!)
- 1lb of chicken breasts, cut into 16 pieces
- 1/4 cup Bragg’s Liquid Amnios
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 red pepper, cut into 16 pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 16 pieces
- Place Bragg’s liquid Amnios, oil and ginger in a large plastic bag. Add chicken pieces and shake gently to coat. Place in refridgerator and marinate for 4-5 hours.
- Place 1 piece of chicken, pineapple chunk, bell pepper and onion on skewer and repeat.
- Grill skewers on covered grill until chicken is no longer pink.
***21 day Fix Containers (per 2 skewers): 1 Red, .5 Green, .5 purple ***