This is a simple and elegant salad that is perfect for the holiday season when pomegranates are available!
- 4 cups of Arugula (I used 1/2 arugula and 1/2 romaine lettuce)
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tbsp pistachios, shelled
- 2 tsp pomegranate juice (I used POM brand)
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk pomegranate juice, vinegar, oil and salt and pepper in bowl. Set aside
- Toss arugula, pomegranate arils, goat cheese and pistachios in large bowl.
- Separate into 2 bowls and add desired amount of dressing when ready to serve. Makes 2 servings
*** 21 Day FIX Containers (per 1 serving): 2 Green, 0.5 Purple, 1 Blue, 2 tsp oil