This is the perfect salad to eat as a light lunch or a side dish to dinner. It’s low-carb, high in protein and fiber and has all my favorites ingredients! This recipe makes one serving.
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced
- 20 asparagus spears, chopped
- 2 slices of turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- salt/pepper to taste
- Bring small pot of water to boil and add asparagus and cook 2-3 minutes until tender yet firm. Drain and run under cold water. Set aside
- In a small bowl, mix mustard, oil, and vinegar.
- Arrange asparagus on plate, top with egg and bacon and drizzle with the vinaigrette!
**21 Day Fix Containers: 2 green, 1 red, 1 tsp oil**