This is a great side dish and I love how this salad uses no oil but just the pepperoncini juice as the dresssing!
- 1 can of black beans, drained
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1 large pepper chopped (red, green or yellow)
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1/2 of an onion chopped
- 3 chopped scallions
- 1 ripe avocado chopped
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup chopped parsley
- approximately 10-15 pepperoncinis deseeded and diced
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini juice
Add all ingredients into a bowl and immediately add pepperoncini juice and mix. The salad is really good the next day as well. The pepperoncini juice keeps the avocados nice and green even the next day.
Calories (for 1/8 of entire recipe): 108