This is a quick and easy side vegetable dish!
- 1 (2 lb.) head cauliflower
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 450. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with Pam.
- Cut cauliflower into florets, about 1 1/2-inches each. Transfer the florets to a bowl. Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil.
- In a small bowl, stir together the chili powder, ground cumin, paprika and salt.
- Pour the spice mixture over the cauliflower and, using your hands, toss to coat the cauliflower.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a baking sheet and roast the cauliflower, turning occasionally, until it is tender and golden brown, about 20 minutes. Makes about 4 servings.
**21 day Fix and Fix Extreme Containers: 1 Green, .5 tsp oil ***