I loved making this green bean recipe as a healthy alternative to just steaming them! They turn out crispy and I liked sprinkling additional sea salt on them and dipping them in ketchup too!
- 4 cups of fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil, and spray with non-stick cooking spray
- Wash fresh green beans and snip off the ends
- Place green beans on prepared baking pan, making sure they are evenly spread out, and none are laying on top of each other, (this will ensure even crispiness!) Sprinkle seasonings evenly over green beans.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Shake them around and bake an additional 5 minutes. Sprinkly with Parmesan cheese. Enjoy immediately! Makes 4 servings
*** 21 Day Fix and Fix Extreme containers: 1 Green, 0.5 Blue ***
Calories (per 1 cup): 58