This is one of my favorite salads and I especially love it with my homemade Pesto Sauce using fresh basil from my garden! This is a delicious snack!
- 2 tsp of basil pesto
- 2 thick slices of large tomato
- fresh basil leaves
- 1 slice of fresh mozzarella
- salt and pepper
- balsamic vinegar drizzle
- Spread 1 tsp of the pesto on the plate. Top with 1 slice of tomato, 2 basil leaves and mozzarella.
- Spread the remaining tsp of pesto on the mozzarella slice, top with 1 slice of tomato and more basil leaves.
- Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Enjoy!
***21 Day Fix Containers: 1 Blue, 1 tsp ***