These Cauliflower ‘mashed potatoes’ are a guilt-free and delicious way to cut calories and add veggies to any meal. Low in carbs and high in nutrients, the “cauli-taste” is very mild. You could also add some Parmesan cheese too!
- 2 heads of cauliflower, cut small
- 8 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 6 tbsp of vegetable broth
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place cauliflower in baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and then sprinkle with garlic powder and salt.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until tender and browned.
- Place 1/2 of the cauliflower with 3 tbsp of vegetable broth in food processor/blender and pulse until smooth. Do the same with the remainder. Serve immediately OR place in ovensafe dish and reheat in oven when ready to serve. Makes 8 servings.
***21 Day Fix Containers (per 1 green containerful): 1 Green, 1 tsp oil