Here’s a great healthier alternative to the typical fried rice that contains tons of oil and sodium from soy sauce.
- 2 cups of cooked rice (1 cup uncooked).. I used white rice but you could also use brown rice or quinoa
- 4 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped small
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 3 scallions chopped
- 2-3 tsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Amnios
- pepper to taste
- Scramble eggs and set aside.
- Add olive oil to same saute pan and heat. Add all veggies and saute until cooked and onions translucent.
- Add rice and Bragg’s Liquid Amnios and mix well. Add scrambled eggs and cook until heat through.
*** 21 Day Fix Containers (per 1 cup (green container worth) serving: 1 Yellow, 1 Green, .5 Red, 1 tsp oil ***