The carrots in this recipe get soft and delicious and are the perfect amount of sweet and cheesy!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 lbs whole carrots, peeled and cut so that all are about 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch in diameter( so they’ll cook evenly)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with Pam.
- Stir together the oil and garlic in a small bowl and then pour into a large ziploc bag. Add carrots, seal bag and shake to coat completely. Arrange carrots on prepared sheet.
- Roast carrots until tender about 45 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and continue to bake until cheese is lightly browned about 5-10 additional minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
*** 21 Day Fix Containers: 1 Green *** (I don’t even count the blue since the whole recipe has .5 Blue!)