This is a mashed potatoes recipe that my daughter helped me make and she ended up calling them Smashed Potatoes. They are a mashed potato that is made into an individual serving and decorated with a crisscross indentation made with a fork. They are a great side dish for dinner but would also be great with eggs for breakfast as a healthier version of a hash brown.
- 6 yellow Yukon potatoes
- 1 tsp of Mrs. Dash garlic herb seasoning
- salt and pepper, optional
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Boil peeled potatoes until fork tender.
- Preheat oven to 450 and put nonstick foil onto cookie sheet and spray with Pam.
- Mash potatoes in a large bowl and then add seasonings and mix well.
- Place about 1/2 cup of potato mash onto prepared cookie sheet and make crisscross with a fork.
- Cook for about 20 minutes until browned. Makes about 6
*** 21 Day Fix Containers: 1 Yellow ***