I just made this as a vegetable side dish and it was a hit with the family! So good and healthy too!
- 7 cups of yellow squash & zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 tsp pepper
- 6oz of Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup Panko seasoned bread crumbs
- In large skillet use Pam and cook squash and onion for 8 minutes until tender. Add yogurt and cheese.
- Spoon into a casserole dish sprayed with Pam and top with Panko bread crumbs and spray with Pam again.
- Bake 400 for 30 min until bubbly.
Calories (1/6th of casserole) 129