These are my go to snack which are SUPER healthy with no flour or sugar and they have the added bonus of protein, which means they’ll keep you feeling fueled and satisfied! I love baking up a batch of these muffins and freezing them.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain low fat Greek yogurt (I used Vanilla Greek yogurt)
- 3/4 cup oats
- 2 scoops Vanilla Shakeology (or other vanilla protein powder)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, or line with silicone or foil liners, (spray liners if using).
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender, (or food processor), and blend until mixture is smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly between 12 muffin tins.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
(Note: Be sure to use either silicone or foil liners with the paper insert removed because they will stick, and they will appear to be “sunk” in as does any muffin made with oats rather than flour!)
*** 21 Day Fix Containers (per 1 muffin): 1/2 Purple, 1/3 Red, 1/3 Yellow, 1/2 tsp honey ****